About the workshops
Learn to own your
pregnancy and birth...
First time mum feeling anxious about birth? Already a mum but would like your birth experience to be different this time round? Simply want to feel calm, safe and excited to meet your new arrival? Then this workshop is designed for you...
You'll come away feeling prepared and positive for your birth, having a new understanding of what hypnobirthing is, how to practise it at home and how it will benefit you and your baby.
During the morning, you'll learn...
- How your body works during labour and how you to control your hormones to manage and reduce pain
- How to use breathing, touch and mindfulness techniques to relax your mind and body
- How to create your birth preferences, communicate with medical staff and understand pain-relief options so that you can make the right decisions for you and your baby, helping you feel empowered and confident
- How to feel positive about your birth and visualise the birth you want
- How to prepare and deal with different birthing situations such as home-birth, hospital, natural & assisted
This workshop is ideal for women 12+ weeks pregnant. Birth partners are welcome to join at no extra cost.